HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (Nov. 17, 2020) – How often do you get the chance to play one of the country’s top 100 golf courses? At The Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island, Harbour Town Golf Links—recently named by GOLF Magazine as one of America’s top 100 courses—is included among the experiences in a variety of stay-and-play packages available now through February 10, 2021.
Guests can customize golf, dining, lodging, and length-of-stay. There’s ample selection to appeal to many interests, budgets and family sizes during a less crowded time of year on America’s favorite island – Hilton Head—as named in a recent survey of Conde Nast Traveler readers.
- The “Inn & Club” packages, which start at $300 per night for two guests, include a one-night stay at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town and a variety of golf and dining package options.
- The Golf Champions package, starting at $400 per night, features golf for two at Harbour Town Golf Links, designed by Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus, complimentary room upgrade, and complimentary early check-in and late checkout, based on availability.
- Starting at $300 per night for two golfers, The Golf Players package includes one round of golf for two at Heron Point, the Resort’s second Pete Dye design or Atlantic Dunes, renovated by Davis Love III in 2016.
Golf and culinary packages are also available.
- The Golf Champions Culinary package, starting at $400 per night for one golfer and one guest, offers a one-night stay at The Inn & Club in a king or double queen resort view room, one round of golf for one at Harbour Town Golf Links and $125 dining credit at The Sea Pines Resort’s restaurants, complimentary room upgrade and complimentary early check-in and late checkout (based on availability).
- The Golf Players Culinary package is $300 per night for two guests, double occupancy, and includes one round of golf for one at Atlantic Dunes or Heron Point and a $75 dining credit.
- The Culinary package is $300 per night for two guests, double occupancy, and a $150 dining credit.
The Sea Pines Resort “Villa” packages offers three-night stays in a one-bedroom Harbour Town Resort View Villa.
- The Golf Only Package includes the villa plus golf on each of the three championship layouts.
- The Golf and Culinary Villa package includes the villa, golf and a $275 dining credit. These packages both start at $1,000.
Blackout dates apply November 25-28 and December 23-31. Offer is based on availability as determined at the discretion of the resort. Additional restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply. Offer cannot be combined with existing reservations or other offers, packages, or promotions. Rates do not include applicable taxes, service charges, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Offer is subject to change without notice; if length of stay is changed, pricing will change. Offer is not valid for group and conference bookings.