Hunter Public Relations is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2012.
Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or contact us via web form.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser that determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous purchase. Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services that we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods to which you consented at the time your information was collected.
Hunter Public Relations will not sell or transfer any personal information to any third party without your explicit consent, except as outlined below.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including our subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- When required by court order or other legal instrument.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever, as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.